We are committed to providing a high quality service to all our clients. However, if you are dissatisfied with the service that you have received, please feel free to call us and discuss your complaint. We feel this informal discussion and direct approach is often the best way to work together to resolve with any issues.
If you remain dissatisfied after discussing the matter, or if you prefer to formally lodge your complaint, please write to us with full details. We recommend that you include your name and reference number (if applicable). Your complaint will be dealt with in accordance with our Complaints Procedure set out below.
- All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days of receipt.
- All complaints will be investigated and responded to within 21 working days of receipt. On occasions further time may be required, in which case you will be notified of this in writing.
- We will investigate your complaint and will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explain the reasons for our response.
- All complaints will be recorded in our Complaints Register.
Supplementary Procedure for Mediation Complaints
- If the mediator has been appointed by a 3rd party mediation provider, the provider’s complaints policy will apply.